Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of the Year Blues

It must be towards the end of the year. I see so many students and teachers that are giving up on things. I'm very tired of one of my classes and they get under my skin so quickly. The weather is nice, everyone is tired of school, but I think students are responding to the teachers. I get stopped everyday my teachers who are tired of testing, tired of the students, tired of putting up with things. I walked into a honors class today and they were watching a movie. A HONORS class!! How am I going to teach my kids still important things, if other teachers are letting them watch movies!?! Its so frustrating. I'm having a hard time in my profession as it is right now, I don't need to listen to other teachers tell me how horrible of a time they are having. It just gets me thinking, "Oh, only one more year of teaching hopefully, and I'll be done" I'm just so tired of hearing people complain. I'm fixing my job situation, and I'm sorry if you aren't and/or have no desire to, but STOP bitching at me about it. I have no sympathy for you. If you are trying to change jobs and are being proactive about it, I'm all ears. But don't gripe to me, just to gripe. Next time. I'll slap you.

No comments:

Post a Comment